Precision Utilities Group, Inc. is a telephony and wireless telecommunications service provider. With over 200 years combined experience in the telephony industry, our staff is dedicated to providing excellent service and quality workmanship at a fair price.
Our senior leadership team consists of former telephony experts who utilized contractors in their past. As customers of contracting companies, our leadership knew what they liked, and what they didn’t like about contracting companies.
When telecommunications executives are asked, “What is your
biggest complaint about contracting companies?”
The answer is: Over promising and under delivering.
In 2009, our team set out to create “not the average contracting company”. Our leaders gathered “the best of the best” in each division of our company. Our talent base is designed to meet any technology or business challenge. Focusing on quality at a fair price, Precision Utilities Group, Inc. has grown into a multi-faceted leader in the telecommunications contracting industry.
Our industry and your communication needs are changing daily. The success of our company can depend on the reliability of your network systems. Precision Utilities Group, Inc., is here to help you solve your telecommunications issues. Reaction time is very important to our staff. In most cases, our technicians can be there to assist you within 24 hours of the initial call. Our technicians will have their own vehicles, tools, test equipment, and system knowledge.
Precision Utilities Group, Inc. believes customer satisfaction is our number one goal. If you are not happy, we are not happy. We strive to make your experience as pleasant as possible. We provide managers in each state to oversee our technician’s quality, efficiency, and productivity so you don’t have to.
We provide a wide variety of services to our customers including wireless telecommunication construction, outside plant, installation and repair, central office equipment installation, directional boring, buried drops, air pressure maintenance, as well as inspection, project management, and engineering services. Our technicians perform duties ranging from “hand dug trenches” to the very technical test and turn up of switching and transmission equipment.
What Sets Precision Utilities Apart?
- We value integrity.
- We guarantee quality workmanship.
- Our state managers perform regular quality reviews of the work our
- Our technicians will arrive on site with all of their own equipment. technicians are performing. technicians.
- We have a complete office staff devoted to making sure our customers
- We communicate with our customers on a regular basis to ensure that
- We are continuously searching for way to improve and refine our
- Our experienced account executives work closely with clients to are always completely satisfied. our technicians are performing to our customer’s needs. services continuously shape our services and solutions to meet our customer’s requirements.
OUR TEAM MEMBERS
- Our team members are our employees. Over 95% of our staff consists of full-time employees, not 1099 sub contractors.
- Our team members must pass a thorough background check and drug test.
- Our team members are I9 certified.
- Our team members are pre-tested for qualifications to perform duties.
- New hires must have several professional references.
Our business is to make your contractor experience not just a one-time shot, but to build a partnership with your company.
We look forward to partnering with your company in the future!